Who wants to go with me to Boston to investigate the food??

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My move to Rhode Island

I packed out my house hold goods the last week in July from my apartment in San Antonio, Texas. I received my first shipment 40 days after I had them packed up.  Unfortunately, only one of the boxes (the half-filled one) contained my stuff upon delivery to my residence in Rhode Island.

If you can imagine my frustration! My classes started the next week and I had no computer!  The moving company was actually very accommodating and found my six boxes after 48 hours and FedEx'd me the computer and printer.  I received them within 72 hours of my initial complaint.

I was happy with that aspect but still a little upset that my house hold goods were not in Rhode Island by now.  I was amazed that the company offered a monetary compensation for the delayed delivery AND delivered my stuff within 96 hours! SO...I can say that I now have somewhere to sit and watch television while not having to sleep on an air mattress!  Happy!! :-)  Now I can start to investigate Rhode Island!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment