Who wants to go with me to Boston to investigate the food??

Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall is here!

For the past three days the weather has been either wet or grey skies.  It reminds me of my youth in Wyoming just before a huge snow storm.  Apparently, last year's winter was harsh here in RI.


I don't mind, kind of looking forward to being a hermit.  At least I have a fireplace and a propane grill!  :-)

Speaking of food.  As you read in my previous blog, I'm dieting.  So far I've lost 5 pounds since the last post!  I'm amazed!  I feel better and think I look firmer! haha  So much for vanity!  I think I'll stay on track for another 3 weeks just to see how much I can lose!

My latest house project has been landscaping the front of the house.  It's coming along very well!  I want to eventually get sod for the yard but think I will wait until Spring.  I don't want the new grass to die due to weather!  Ugh.

Well, until next time.  Be safe, be merry, and be kind!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shawn, I love the background you've chosen for your blog. As far as putting down sod, you are right to wait until spring - it will only freeze to death (just as we will). If you have a minute, stop by and leave me a post on my blog - http://pam-i-am12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete